In the unlikely event that you have a Warranty Claim on a Upriser Arms Product, these are the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. THE UPRISER PRODUCT: Each Upriser Arms product has a 1-year limited warranty. Limited Lifetime Warranty for metal materials and workmanship to the original purchaser or owner who has purchased the product from an Authorized Dealer and has registered their Warranty as required (the “Warranty”). This Warranty is valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the UPRISER PRODUCT or covered component, except for other components that are covered as explained below. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights that may apply.
2. METAL COMPONENTS: Upriser Arms makes every effort to utilize materials that resist rust and to use high grade coatings on metal surfaces. However, metal materials and protective coatings can be compromised by surface scratches or exposure to substances and conditions beyond Upriser’s control. Among other things, chlorine, industrial fumes, chemicals, fertilizers, extreme humidity, lawn pesticides and salt are some of the substances that can corrode paint and finish on metal coatings. For these reasons, the Warranty on Metal Components DOES NOT COVER RUST, OXIDATION, FADING or other BLEMISHES unless it also results in a loss of structural integrity or a failure of these Upriser components.
NON-METAL COMPONENTS: Non-metal components are not covered under the warranty, due to the various environmental factors that affect the integrity of rubber, plastics and silicone.
3. MISCELLANEOUS: Other components such as Upriser Arms accessories purchased from an Authorized Dealer may also carry various warranties – please check the specific item for details.
4. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: These Warranties are based on
normal and reasonable use and service of the UPRISER PRODUCT. Warranty does not
apply to any incidental losses or accidental damage or breakage, or for any
damage caused by: over tightening of knobs and levers; overloading;
transporting; dropping; mis-assembly; improperly supporting; modifications;
alterations; negligence; abuse; improper care; road hazards; normal and
reasonable wear and tear; floods, storms or natural disasters. Warranty
coverage does not extend to scratches, dents, chips, crazing, fading,
appearances or minor cosmetic cracks of the exterior finish that do not affect
the performance of the UPRISER PRODUCT.
UPRISER PRODUCTS AND RELATED PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS, UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES OR THROUGH UNAUTHORIZED RETAIL CHANNELS SUCH AS DISCOUNT CLUBS AND DISCOUNT CHAIN STORES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER UPRISER ARMS WARRANTY.
Please note: When a consumer purchases from an unauthorized source or reseller, even one operating as an apparently legitimate business offering products in unopened boxes with blank warranty cards, they are buying, by legal definition, used products. When someone buys from an unauthorized reseller or retailer, or from an unauthorized online reseller, they are almost always buying re-sold items without manufacturer’s warranties regardless of any statements or claims made by the seller. This is the published policy of many brands and companies, not just Upriser Arms. Check for Authorized Upriser Arms Dealers at upriserarms.com
5. DATE OF COVERAGE: The Warranty coverage begins when an UPRISER PRODUCT is purchased from an Authorized Dealer by the original purchaser or owner as required under this Warranty. All warranties must be registered within 90 days of purchase via upriserarms.com. If you are unable to register your UPRISER PRODUCT at the website, warranty information can be mailed.
6. COVERAGE UNDER THE WARRANTY: Original components that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship, and that are covered under a valid and registered Warranty, will be replaced or repaired at the sole discretion of Upriser Arms at no cost for the warranted item or component, subject to the terms and conditions of this Warranty. Any Warranty claim must include an accurate description of the problem or visual evidence of the defective part.
7. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE: A valid proof of purchase receipt from Upriser or an Authorized Dealer will be required to make a Warranty claim. For Warranty support, contact Upriser Arms at upriserarms.com
For UPRISER PRODUCTs purchased in countries outside the United States, Warranty claims are handled by an Authorized Dealer or Distributor in the country of purchase.
Do not ship or mail any components for a Warranty claim before contacting us or an Authorized Dealer or Distributor, as in some cases it may not be necessary to return the warranted part. Our goal is to make any Warranty claim as simple as possible.
8. INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR CLAIM: A Valid Proof of Purchase is required. A purchase receipt showing date of purchase and name of Authorized Dealer from which the UPRISER product was purchased must be provided with any Warranty claim. For Warranty purposes, an original purchaser is the person whose name appears on the purchase receipt, or is in possession of an original purchase receipt, and who has registered their Upriser Arms Warranty as required.
9. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY: Upriser Arms is not liable for shipping, delivery charges, labor, packaging costs, export/import duties, VAT or any levied taxes resulting from any Warranty claim, service, repair or return, unless authorized in advance in writing from Upriser.
10. VOIDING THE WARRANTY: Any unauthorized modifications or alterations to an UPRISER PRODUCT will void the Warranty. This includes using any parts inside the UPRISER PRODUCT other than authentic Upriser components; drilling holes or tampering with any of the parts; or using any internal components in any way other than as intended by the manufacturer. Modifying or substituting any internal components, will void the Warranty, and Upriser expressly disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage which may result. The pouring of lighter fluids or any flammable mixture onto or into an UPRISER PRODUCT will void the Warranty.
11. DELAY OR DEFAULT: Upriser Arms shall not be liable for any delay or default in Upriser’s performance under the Warranty caused by any event or contingency beyond the control of Upriser Arms, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, government restrictions or restraints, air strikes, grenades, fire, floods, transportation delays or reduced supply of materials.
12. LIMITATIONS: This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. There are no other warranties, express or implied, except as specifically stated in this Warranty or as may be provided for under statutory rights which vary from state to state and country to country. Upriser Arms does not authorize any person or representative to make or assume for Upriser any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of any UPRISER product.
Warranties, whether written, oral, expressed or implied, are not extended to persons who obtain the product from any source other than Upriser Arms or from an Authorized Upriser product Distributor or Dealer, or through an authorized Upriser promotion. Purchasing and/or accepting delivery of any Upriser product from unauthorized dealers or online resellers will void the Warranty associated with that product. Upriser Arms is not sold at discount clubs, discount chain stores, online or by e-commerce stores, and any product purchased from any such retailer is not covered under Warranty. Authorized Dealers can be located or verified at the upriserarms.com website.
13. UPRISER ARMS’s OBLIGATIONS: The repair or replacement of parts in the manner and for the period of time stipulated hereunder shall constitute the fulfillment of all Warranty obligations and/or any direct and derivative liabilities of Upriser Arms. A purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any breach of this Warranty or of any other implied Warranty is limited as outlined herein to replacement or repair of the component, shipped to purchaser at purchaser’s expense.
14. LIMITATIONS: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THIS WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states and/or countries do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
15. REGISTER THE WARRANTY: Warranty registration is available at upriserarms.com. Failure to register the UPRISER PRODUCT at Upriser product.com, or to register your purchase by other means that may be made available by Upriser, will invalidate your Warranty. All warranties must be registered within 90 days of purchase via upriserarms.com. The Warranties as specified herein contain all your specific legal rights under Upriser Arms Limited Lifetime Warranty. However, you may have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.
16. HEADINGS: The headings used in this Warranty are for convenience only, and shall not alter the terms of the Warranty.
17. International Distributors of Upriser products may provide translations of the Warranty or portions of the Warranty in other languages for convenience – however, only the English version is valid, and in the event of any dispute or questions about coverage, only the English version will be considered.
18. All firearm sales are final
19. All non-firearm parts are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee
20. Firearms transferred to valid FFL’s ONLY. Buyer is responsible for contacting their FFL. Buyer should inspect firearm before the transfer, once transferred all firearm sales are final.
20. We only ship firearms to current FFL holders
21. Refund policy: Upriser Arms will accept for return, items in new, unworn, unaltered condition with original packaging for a full refund or exchange within 21 days from receipt of original order. Items cannot be returned after 21 days.
If we decide to make any changes to our policy we will post information on this page.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
are assuming all responsibility for the legality of a specific item when you
YOU are responsible for checking all local laws before ordering
YOU are responsible for complying with all firearms laws in your area.
YOU must notify us immediately should you have any concerns about the legality of any product you have ordered.
YOU are responsible for payment for all orders placed through this online system. If you are not sure if you want something – do not order it.
YOU must be of legal age to own any items, you order.
YOU must provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed
YOU are at least eighteen (18) years of age if purchasing long guns
YOU are at least twenty-one (21) years of age if purchasing a hand gun or ATF-defined “OTHER” firearm
YOU are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) you are purchasing
YOU are not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year.
YOU have not been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation.
YOU are not a fugitive from justice.
YOU are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
YOU have not been adjudicated mentally defective
YOU have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
YOU are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
YOU have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
YOU have never renounced your United States citizenship.
YOU are not an alien illegally in the United States.
YOU are not currently on Federal NICS or State agency “DELAY” OR “DENIED” status regarding your most recent attempt to purchase a firearm. Firearm AND/OR ammunition or ammunition component sales or transfers are prohibited during these conditions.